Maple Roasted Carrots & Potatoes
• 2 tbsp maple syrup (get the good, real kind!)
• 2 tbsp grainy Dijon mustard
• 3 tbsp Pasolivo olive oil
• 2 Yukon gold potatoes that have been cut into long slices (about 3" wide) *you can also use sweet potatoes
• 1 bunch small carrots or 4 big carrots, peeled and chopped, or cut in half and left long
Preheat the oven to 425°. Mix together mustard, maple syrup, Pasolivo, Snowflake Salt and pepper. Toss with veggies, roast in roasting pan (stirring occasionally) for 30 minutes.